“There is a bridge created by parents for their children to become productive, positive, responsible, healthy adults. I am going to be a bridge and I just want to be a strong one. I want to teach others to be strong ones too.” – Jamie N., PD Mom and Domestic Violence Survivor
MATCHING $10,000 GRANT FOR EVERY DOLLAR THROUGH 2017!
PDCR is a valuable community resource, and we depend on community support to allow us to continue the important work we do. You can support us with your dollars, your time, your talents and skills.
Your dollars help to make PDCR’s work possible!
Your tax-deductible gift provides the following:
- $25 supplies class participant materials
- $50 provides Tip Sheets to schools and doctor’s offices
- $75 provides a class scholarship to a parent with financial need
- $100 translates parenting materials and resources
- $350 trains a new educator to share the PD model
Support PDCR when you shop at Amazon or Escrip!
Sign up for Amazon
Sign up for Escrip
Choose PDCR as your beneficiary and we get a small percentage donation, no additional charges to you.
Volunteers are critical to our success! We need good folks for Board Membership, office support and at events on-site. We also have several Teams that support our ongoing work if you have a specific interest:
- Program (parenting classes/workshops, classroom/schools, recovery, coaching)
- Fund Development (community events, grant writing, donor appeals)
- Public Relations (marketing, website, publicity)
- Research (ongoing self evaluation and data collection to measure and ensure ongoing effectiveness, research design)
Please contact us to find out more about what is possible.
There are ways to help PDCR accomplish our mission through organizational collaboration and individual support. We can organize programs together to bring the powerful Positive Discipline model to more people and change the world! Please contact us to find out more about what is possible.